Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Moving Day Is Almost Here

Ok, the past couple months have been such a whirlwind. I came back to MN for my grandma's funeral last week and Katie and I drove down to Iowa to find us a house to rent. It is harder than I thought. I can't seem to find more than 4 places to look at. So we have expanded to town homes and apartments. I have 4 appointments today so wish me luck. I fly back to California on Thursday to get the house stuff all in order and then close on the house in a couple weeks and drive to MN to get my girls and go to our house in IA. I am leaving the girls with grandma while I go back to CA. So, I won't be posting for a while but you can bet as soon as I get settled and unpacked I will be back to stamping. I miss it so much. Thanks for sticking it out with me and being patient while I have been away. Can't wait to re-connect with you all again soon.
Take Care,
Rochelle

9 comments:

scrappychica said...

good luck on the move / sale of your home. I hope you find a wonderful new home and community. I look forward to your lovely creations ( I loved all your girl scout creations)
Have a safe trip and mark all your craft stuff as FRAGILE! (or else!) lol

Melissa said...

Best wishes Rochelle and I look forward to your return!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your blog and had forgotten where you were moving to - so I just spent some time looking through all your great creations until I found Des Moines. Ankeny, I will ask some friends if they know of any place there. I live in Pella, an hour from Des Moines and we would love to have you move here! Great little dutch community that is so clean and seems to have a good housing market. Next door to us is an older 2 story home! Anyway, I hope we can E-mail, if all else. I will E-mail my friends to see if they know of any places. Glad it is you moving and not us - we moved here 4 years ago. Where is your husband going to work? Just nosey!

Chris R. from Iowa

ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Marla said...

What a schedule, Rochelle! I wish you the very best on your move. It will be good to see you back on your blog again! I'll keep watching! Prayers for your family...

stampingmommy said...

Wow Rochelle! Wirlwind sounds right!!! Good luck with everything - I am thinking happy thoughts for you and your family
:0)

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Hoping that your move went well and that you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

Doris said...

Looking forward to "seeing" you again on your blog! Blessings on your move.

Noreen said...

I miss your crafts - you've had so many nice ideas!

Unknown said...

How To Make An Impression On Girl