Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"Girl Scout Week - Gum Holders"


It's the second day of Girl Scout week and today's post is gum holders. I have to say I love making these a lot too. Another super easy project that people love. In case you didn't catch yesterday's post, Molly wanted me to make a gift set for the girls in her troop so they can remember her when she moves. I found the Trident 5 piece pack of gum at the Dollar Tree. They come in a 4 pack for $1. That is the only place I have found them. The bigger 18 stick packs just don't fit. The Dollar Tree has them by the registers and they have several different flavors. Here are my directions on how to make these fun little treats. Stay tuned for another item for the treat box tomorrow.
Stamps: Girl Power
Paper: Glorious Green, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Glorious Green
Accessories: SU Word Window Punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, SU Circle Punches, Velcro, Tacky Tape, Trident Gum

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How To Make An Impression On Girl

Awsome123 said...

I love This i am so gonna make this with my niese!

Imacraftr510@gmail.com said...

Thank YOU for Sharing😊VERY CUTE 🥰!!! G-d♥️Bless