Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Super Easy Card Holder"


I pretty much cased the cards from sam.2001 on splitcoast cause I loved them. She used pocket silhouettes and I used garden silhouettes. (I don't have pocket silhouettes) I love the colors that she used for her card. It is one of my favorite color combos. I think that the Flight of the Butterfly is my favorite stamp set. I bought it when it first came out cause Sarah's teacher loves butterflies and I wanted to personalize the things that I made for her.

The card holder holds 4 cards and envelopes, and it is super easy to make. You only use one piece of cardstock too. When you thread the ribbon through, you do it so that it will hold the cards and envelopes in place. Here are the directions on how to make the card holder.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Garden Silhouettes
Paper Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Butterfly Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Hand Held Circle Punch, Dimensionals