Friday, January 15, 2010

"Great Square Friend"


Here is another card that we made at my last class. Yes, this one I cased too. But in my defense, I haven't stamped in sooooo long that I lost my grove. I almost didn't feel like stamping again. It has been a long year for my poor neglected stamps. I was searching splitcoast for ideas and this card jumped right off the page to me. I cased it from bejoyce (who actually cased it from someone else) LOL I love square cards but I don't make them very often. I loved the layout and the clean lines on this card, I just had to make it. I don't have all the in colors (which is what she used) so I came up with a different color combo. Thanks Carrie and your color wheel! I just noticed that I took a picture of the wrong card, I forgot to put a greeting on this one. Anyway, if there was a greeting, it would be under the Amethyst square.
Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Almost Amethyst, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rochelle, I love the stunning simplicity of this card. It's bold and beautiful. I love the darker, intense colors. It could easily be a masculine card, especially if the lower right square were a dark one. Bravo!

Sue from Oregon said...

very classy!

jimlynn said...

This is just wonderful! Love the colors you used. I may just have to CASE it too! Great card.

Marla said...

I'm always looking for cute and fast cards! This one is wonderful!