Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Citrus Circles"


This is another card we did at my class. I also cased this from the catalog. I can't wait to try this one in different colors. I used the orange stamp from Tart N Tangy, stamped it once and punched it out with the 1 inch punch, then stamped it again and punched out the middle with the 3/4 inch punch and popped the middle on dimensionals. I have lost my mojo so I decided to case from the catalog to get inspiration. I have had some time to stamp lately which makes me happy. I feel like I don't get to stamp for myself at all anymore. I am so busy with getting ready to move. Last week I rented a dumpster and got rid of a bunch of junk. Feels good to throw so much away. Now if I can get the kids to throw away all those stuffed animals we will be good. I got rid of a bunch when they were in school but there are more. I think they are multiplying.
Stamps: Tart N Tangy, Warmest Regards
Paper: Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: SU 1 Inch Punch, SU 3/4 Inch Punch, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you've lost your mojo but this card is awesome! At first glance I thought it was a lineup of abstract art rather than punches from the lemon. And your color selection is gorgeous. Great work, Rochelle!

Cheryl said...

Great job on this card! Love those colors Rochelle.

Unknown said...

How To Make An Impression On Girl