Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Bo Bunny Birthday"


I love this layout and I thought it would work with any pattern paper combo but I really don't like these cards. I like the colors but not with this layout. Oh well, I tried. I also made one in Bashful Blue but it looked horrible. I had to pack up my stamping stuff this morning, the buyers want to take another walk through the house today so in the garage it went. I'm gonna take it out again tonight so I can stamp. I am really enjoying stamping again, which makes me happy. I made a super cute card last night that I will post tomorrow. Well, I think it is super cute. Off to clean the bathroom and vacuum.
Stamps: Happy Everything, All About Occasions
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Bo Bunny DP
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, White Grosgrain Ribbon