Friday, December 18, 2009

"Holiday Treat Box"


I love this box, isn't it gorgeous? It was so simple to make too! Here is the link to the directions. This is another project for my class Friday. Inside I put two packets of hot cocoa and a bundle of chocolate peppermint stix. I found the peppermint stix at Walgreens. (two boxes for $4) You can put what ever you want in the box too and make it different holidays. I have been out of the "stamping loop" for so long, I don't know the name of the stamp I used or the DP. Oh well, I am getting back in so I will be on top of my game again soon. I can't wait to share with you all the projects we are doing.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, SU Scallop Circle, SU Circle Punches, Red Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

kay said...

Hi, Rochelle! I'm glad you were able to use my pattern this Holiday. I like how you reversed the colors from cover to body. I didn't think of putting those chocolate covered stix...hehe. I'll get some of those. Thank you also for linking to my blog. I love your blog and it'll now be in my favorite blog to visit! Have a wonderful holiday!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle-The box looks fabulous!! So glad to see your work again!!

Marla said...

This box is so cute! I'm so glad that you're back and stamping again! I'll be watching your blog!

Unknown said...

YUMMY!

Burger said...

Good info! Keep up the great work on posts like this one.