Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"Princess Castle"


This is one of the stamp sets that Shelly got from her friend. I can't think of the name if it right now either. Anyway, I stamped the castle on the card, and colored it in, the roofs are stickled, which I don't think you can see in the scan. But it looks pretty in real life. I stamped the clouds on the card and then again on a separate piece of paper and cut them out and pop dotted them on top of the ones on the card. This isn't one of my favorite cards but it's cute. Great for a little princess.
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Paper: Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Markers, Pop Dots, Square Punches

3 comments:

Sarah Wick said...

Nice Card mom! Anyway you have an awesome blog and anyone who helps you are lucky people beause your an awesome stamper!

Joy Jenkins said...

This is so colorful. My favs.

JKB said...

I hope all is well with you since it's been quite a while since you last posted. I know time seems to slip by quickly.
Take care.