Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"Kids Birthday Card"


This is another card I made while in MN. The paper is from DCWV. (die cut with a view)The green is a glittery paper which you can't see in the scan. I colored the giraffe with markers and filled in his spots with stickles. The greeting is a clear stamp and I don't know who makes it. I didn't bring anything with me for stamping this trip. I just used everything of Shelly's. She has soooo much stuff and most of the things I also have so that's cool. I have a class on Friday that I am finishing prepping for this week. Most of the cards that I am doing for the class I have posted before so I'm not going to re-post them. This class is a cuttlebug class, so most of the cards will use the cuttlebug. Which is fun. I think I am going to add a waterfall card too. We haven't done that before and they will think it's fun.
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Paper Pink Passion, Whisper White, DCWV DP
Ink: Stazon Black and Pink
Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon, Circle Punches, Stickles

1 comments:

Joy Jenkins said...

I need to do some more kids bday cards. Mind if I steal your layout? I think it's perfect.