Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Upsy Daisy Card Set"


I went to LA last weekend to stamp with friends and get some inspiration. Of course I didn't get much done but I like what I did and it really felt good to stamp again. I seem to have a talking problem, I can't stop doing it. Which keeps me from stamping. Oh well, I made 12 of these cards, three of each color. I plan to give them to the teachers for end of the year gifts. I used tango tangerine for the orange but pumpkin pie is actually the matching color for the DP. I guess I got caught up in the stamping and didn't pay attention. At least it doesn't look too bad. I think I have to get nestibilities. I really love them and how they look.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Tango Tangerine, Whisper White, Washington Apple DP
Ink: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Tango Tangerine, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Nestibilities, Word Window, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments:

NancyJo said...

Glad to see you back posting!

Melissa said...

Oh how I've missed you! I'm happy to see your post this evening and your cards are AWESOME!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Beautiful cards!!! So glad you're back to posting, we've missed you!

Gayle Schrock said...

Geez I sure missed ya lately.
Love your work/stampin. Hope all is OK. TFS your lovely ideas.
Gayle Schrock (SU Sr. Associate)