Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"Valentine Card"


This is one of the cards that we will be making in my class on Friday. I made this one in my stamp classes a few years ago. It's pretty simple, that's probably why I like it. Both of stamps are retired. Most of the other cards that we will be making I have already posted. I am excited for my class. Although I am not ready. I still have a lot of prepping to do. I am still trying to find a job. I did get the lunch lady job but I haven't started yet. I am tying to get a part time waitress job. What I don't understand is why places want you to come back for two and three interviews for a part time minimum wage job, and then you don't get it. I have 11 years serving experience and no one wants me. I am almost running out of places to apply. LOL
Stamps: Loving Hearts, All Year Cheer 3
Paper: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon

8 comments:

Melissa said...

They will LOVE it!

Many Blessings,
M.

Chrissy D said...

Very pretty Rochelle!

Elley said...

Wow, this turned out really good, I too have this stamp set, but never used it like this. Good job, they'll love it!

Hugs, Ellen

Lauri said...

Rochelle the lunch lady!! Very pretty card, good luck with the class!

Debby said...

Very pretty I love your layout and colors.
Angel hugs
Debby
Hang in there on the job search it is a hard time out there right now and they are few and far between but one will come along that is right for you.

Anonymous said...

I too like to make this kind of simple and sweet valentine cards...

Anonymous said...

What fun you will have...love the card :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is so pretty Rochelle!