Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Saffron Beauty"


Ya know, one good thing about me not posting in a long time was that my blog kinda reset itself. I am now able to schedule my posts. Before my blog got tagged as spam cause I had so many links to other sites and I wasn't able to schedule a post. This was a fun card to make. I like the layers that are pushed all the way to the right side of the card. I think it looks cool. I also like the orange gems that we added, they really add to the card. The greeting is from Party Harty. I inked up just the word party with real red marker. The image is popped up with dimensionals.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Party Harty
Paper: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Washington Apple DP
Ink: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Real Red Marker
Accessories: Gems, Tangerine Striped Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Word Window, Dimensionals, SU Marker

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this card Rochelle. Maybe it's the Saffron... I just ordered some SU Saffron ink, and paper. Hopefully I will be making my own "Saffron Beauty" this week once it's delivered. So glad that you are being "crafty" again. I missed you !!! ¥

JoAnna Goodman said...

Again, another great card! I really like the colors on this! I'm attending a SU party tomorrow night and I might just have to put So Saffron on my order form! Hugs!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is awesome!!!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card!

Melissa said...

Ooooh! So lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on this, Rochelle! VERY nice! A great spring card with the butterfly! LOVE IT!

Whimsey said...

Great cards as always; I haven't visited in ages!

AND while I'm here, I have to ask - do you know what's up with the SBS10 blogging group?

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Rochelle, I love your colors, DP and layout.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Rochelle!

crazy4mycrafts said...

Love it! Looks like you are back in the groove! Can't wait to see more!