Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"Birthday Card Set"


Last night I made this set of birthday cards. I love love love the ski slope paper. The colors are so pretty. I have made lots of cards with this layout before. It is easy and looks good. I used to make two of each card but Kristine got the idea in my head to make several cards in different colors and layouts. What a great idea. Thanks Kristine for showing me the light. LOL. I am making six more cards for this set folded a different direction.

Here are the other three in this layout. I got a bunch of clear card boxes from Papertrey to put them in. They are perfect for giving them away. You get 10 boxes for $6 and depending on the thickness of the card, the box will hold 12 cards plus envelopes. You might have to rotate the cards to fit them in though, which is fine.

Stamps: Happy Everything, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DP, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, SU Scallop Circle, SU Circle Punches, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Catherine said...

what a great gift set

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! Such a cute set of cards!

Melissa said...

Simply fabulous Rochelle! Mind if I CASE them? :o)

Many Blessings,
M.

Courtney said...

Oh, these are so cute and simple!

I just got a papertrey order in and I decided to try some of those boxes!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card set, Rochelle... I'm sure the teachers will truly enjoy receiving such a thoughtful gift!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These look fabulous!!! You did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Terrific project - as always! I ordered my clear boxes from PaperTrey, thanks for the info about them!

Susan
in Brady-less Pats land