Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"3 x 3 Card Set And Box"


This is another card and box set that we made at my stamp club. I do not have the dimensions for the box though. I will try to get them and pass them along when I get home. Tomorrow I am going back to MN for a funeral. My grandma's sister passed away. She was 91. She had pancreatic cancer. I asked Tony if I could go back for the funeral so I could see my grandma. I was actually surprised that he said I could. My grandma doesn't really remember me anymore which sucks cause we used to be real close. My visit isn't going to be long but that's ok. I fly in Thursday at noon and my flight home leaves MLPS at 8am Sunday morning. I get back to Sacramento at noon. However, Tony said that he will pick me up after the Vikings game around 1:30. They are playing the Packers. Can't tear him away from that game to pick me up. Typical football fan ha?

Stamps: Say It With Scallops, Pocket Silhouettes,
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Hawaii Papaya DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: SU Scallop Square Punch, Chocolate 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window, Copper Brads, Dimensionals

10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is a beautiful card set....such gorgeous colors and papers!! Note to self....order that paper soon!!!!

pescbrico said...

I totaly love this idea! Could be a great christmas gift! I'm sorry for your lost but I'm glad you will be able to go see your family.

Leanne said...

These box sets are so beautiful. Can't wait to try making some. Love your blog!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the color combo! Sorry for your loss -- be safe on your trip home!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss.

I am just an email away if you need anything while your in MN. I work all weekend, but can make arrangements to help you out if you need it. :)

Take Care dear friend... Kyra¥

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma's sister. I hope you have a nice visit, and a safe trip!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the DP you used. I have that same stuff in the Washington Apple colors and just love it.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This project is so gorgeous! I love what you did with this paper.

Anonymous said...

First I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. Second I love this set!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it. Do you happen to have the directions for the box?

Thank you so much!!!

Samantha said...

Glad you are back and got to see g-ma. I am so glad that Dawn left a link to your blog from her's I am lovin your stuff! All of it- I will be back often!