Monday, October 20, 2008

"Urban Garden"


I hope you all had a great weekend. I did. It was very relaxing. Friday I went to my stamp class. Even though I wasn't teaching it I wanted to show up and say hi to everyone. It was fun. Carrie did some of the cards and projects that I was going to do so that was cool. Everyone had a good time too. Saturday and Sunday we just hung out. I even got a nap in. Woo Hoo. I love taking naps. I just got the SU scallop border punch and Eastern Blooms and I can't wait to play with those soon. I also placed an order for tons of paper and Upsy Daisy, and Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets. I can't wait for that to come in. Sarah's teacher loves butterflies so I am excited to make her some special things with that stamps set.
This card was one that we did at Carrie's open house. I love the simplicity of this card and how it is monochromatic except for the splash of color from the felt flower.
Stamps: Curly Label Punch Bundle
Paper: Basic Gray, Urban Garden DP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Felt Flower, Silver Brad, Gray Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is stunning!!

Cheryl said...

Very nice card! Love the colors and papers

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Rochelle, I love the color combo you used.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

Catherine said...

simply beautiful!

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

MNScrapbookmom said...

love this...¥

Ret said...

so classy, Rochelle. Love it!
Ret

CreativeMish said...

Grey is a coloe I hardly ever use! This is so pretty! I love it!