Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Matchbook Spider Treats"


I just read yesterday's post. Talk about boring. LOL I guess I didn't have much to say. Sorry.

I made these for Sarah to pass out to her class. I like to make the same things for both girls but in different colors. Cut the cardstock 8 1/2 x 3. Sore at 5 inches and 1 inch. Decorate the front, attach the candy with a staple and close. How simple is that!! The fun size M&M's are a perfect fit for these. Here is the link to the other ones and directions and a picure of the inside.

This afternoon I am going to Molly's class to do some Halloween crafts with the kids. We are going to make Frankenstein wrapped Hershey bars, spider sammiches, and pumpkin sammiches. Only one other parent volunteered to help out today so that is why I am doing three projects. The teacher wanted 4 things. So the other parent is frosting cookies. I can't wait. Molly is pretty excited to have me come too. I already put the Hershey bar wrapper together and crimped the bottom so all they have to do is draw the mouth and scar, add the eyes and nose.

Stamps: Trick Or Treat
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories Scor-Pal, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, M&M's, Stapler

8 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OMG what a cute idea!! I love this!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Great idea! I'm gonna have to try this! TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

These are fantastic....the kids are going to love them!!! How wonderful that you are going to go help out at your daughters school....you are making lasting memories that your DD will treasure always!!

Ret said...

Awwwwwwww these spiders and the pumpkin match books are super cute!
I just know the kids are going to be thrilled with them!!! Happy Halloween!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are cute, cute, cute!! You're such a good mommy!

Courtney said...

Oh! How adroable!!!

Cheryl said...

Cute Halloween treat!

Anndrea said...

These are really cute too! I made about 75 of the pumpkins for my kids and their classes, cubscouts, and football team. Love your ideas!