Friday, October 17, 2008

"Frankenstein Treat Boxes"


I was going to make these for my parks and rec class tonight, but because of my hand I am not teaching the class. Yes, I am totally bummed. My friend Carrie is teaching this one for me and possibly my November one as well. It will all depend on weather my finger decides to cooperate or not. I have seen so many of these cute Frankenstein boxes, I just had to make some. These are going to the teachers. I am going to get some black paper shred, put it in the box and fill them with candy. Man, those teachers are so dang lucky. LOL

Did you notice the brads? They are screws. My friend Kristine sent them to me a while back and I thought they would be prefect for Frankenstein's handle. I have seen them at Michael's but but not Joanns. They are perfect for guy cards too.
Paper: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Scor Pal, Scor Tape, Googlie Eyes, Screw Brads, SU Marker, Sponge, 1 1/4 SU Circle Punch

10 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are just adorable!! Great job!! Hugs!

Denise said...

Very cute idea. Love the pink & green one.

Anonymous said...

You are just so great. You think of everything. Glad your feeling better. I check your blog daily. Great work. Cindy Camby, Indiana

Melissa said...

So cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Sandra Smart said...

The boxes are adorable. And just be patient and let that hand heal! You will have plenty of time for stamping and teaching soon!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Hope your hand heals quickly!

Kristine Reynolds said...

For a girls who just got out of the hospital and has a balloon hand you sure have been busy!!!(LOL) I love that you used the screw brads on these...it's the perfect detail! Take care!

Sara Paschal said...

Fantastic treat boxes, I love them!

Catherine said...

cute, cute, cute!

stampingmommy said...

These are just adorable!!
Heather (SBS)