Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Orange These Cute?"


Get it? "Orange" these cute? I know, I know, I'm "punny" Ok, I couldn't help it. But it is "punny" I saw some one make these before and I thought they were super cute. So I had to make them too. I printed off the greeting from the computer. I used the font size 14 if you want to make them too. I stamped the orange and then went over the sections with orange stickles. Where would I be with out stickles? I love that stuff. Greatest invention evea!!!! I bought a bag of the orange slices and that was enough for 10 baggies. Ok, it was enough for 11 bags but I ate 4. I can't remember the last time I had one of these candies. My dad eats them all the time and I can see why. They are delicious. Teachers and office staff are getting these today.
I get my Ziploc baggies at Joanns. They come in a 100 pack for $1.49. They are the 3 x 4 size. The bag topper is 4 x 3 1/4 scored in half so it is 3 1/4 x 2. I usually do a mat but since these were only one color I didn't but if you did want a mat the mat would be 1 7/8 x 3 1/8 and the stamped piece would be 1 3/4 x 3
These measurements also work with the small SU cello Bags. I just like the Ziploc baggies better.
Stamps: Tart And Tangy
Paper: Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange
Accessories: Ziploc Baggie, Silver Brads, Stickles, Sponge, Orange Slice Candies

12 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh I LOVE it! Too cute! So tell me about these Stickles! What are they? Where do I find them? And by the way -- that Chocolate Box below...oh my goodness. I will be making one of those.

Anonymous said...

Rochelle these are so sweet and bright they make me happy just looking at them. Of course the candy makes it yummy as well. We love these orange slices in our house. Thanks for this idea I think it would work well for Halloween as well. Here in AZ sometimes it is to hot at Halloween for chocolate..gasp I KNOW...so I am always looking for an alternative. Have a great day.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Dani said...

Well, "orange" you talented! :)
Super cute, great job!

Lorie said...

Those are super cute! Wanna pass one my way! :o)

JUST JUDY said...

I LOVE THESE!!
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
I just added your blog to my blog list!! GREAT WORK GIRL!!

Valerie said...

SUPER cute! I agree with you on the invention of stickles I love them!

Very lucky ladies to be getting one of them little orange baggies. :o)

JoAnna Goodman said...

You are just too sweet! Hugs!

Christi Flores said...

Cute idea!! I love this!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I LOVE orange slices Rochelle! These are VERY cute! TFS!

Sandra Smart said...

The teachers in your school all must just love you!
The treat bags are really cute!

Unknown said...

These are very cute, great job!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, Love them! Here is my "Orange You Sweet". http://stampinred.typepad.com/stampinred/2008/06/tart-n-tangy.html
I've got to try the stickles! I love visiting your blog! ~Corene