Saturday, September 27, 2008

"MIA??"

What happened to me? Where have I been? I haven't stamped in like four days. I know, I can't believe it myself. I don't know what's wrong with me. Ok, I do know what it is. I discovered facebook. I am super hooked on it. I can't seem to get off of it. It just sucked me in. I found friends that I haven't seen or heard from in like 20 years. It is so nice to get back in touch with them.

I am stamping today though. I am starting to go through serious stamping withdrawals. I NEED TO GET INKY!!!!!

7 comments:

Lauri said...

Time for a stamping intervention!!!

Nancy said...

Welcome back stranger! Wondered what happened to you.

Janet M said...

That is soooo funny! We joined Facebook because our niece and nephew are on there from another state. We(DH & I) are totally hooked and have both found people from high school like 20 years ago!

Good luck with your stamping and thanks for all of the great ideas.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! I haven't been online in a few months and have missed seeing all of your great creations! I will be making several of your gift packages for some craft sales this winter! I just love them!

Bella Rose Creations said...

Uh Oh!!! Wait until you discover twitter.

Tammy said...

Alright--time to get back to work!! The rest of us need your inspiration!!! :-)

Pamela Morello said...

NEED MY FACEBOOK!!!!! MUST HAVE FACEBOOK!! Actually, I feel the same way-so nice to have you back again Rochelle!