Friday, September 05, 2008

"M&M Pull Up"


I made these M&M pull ups this morning for the teachers. I love making these. They are time consuming, but the WOW factor when you give them away makes it all worth it. I have included printable directions for you but if you want a copy to save on your computer, e-mail me and I will send it to you. Be careful, they are addicting. LOL
Stamps: Little Pieces, Hero Arts Greeting
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Scor Pal, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Hand Held 1/4 Hole Punch, Hand Held Rectangle Punch, Corner Rounder, M&M's

Like always, if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. I hope to do some more great projects this weekend and just hang out. Hope you all have a great weekend too. Happy Stamping!!

11 comments:

Beate said...

Rochelle, those are super cute! I love the paper you used.
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Latisha said...

these look really cute! Thanks for the doc. to save this!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle,

I can't keep up with you. Love the M&M pull ups and all the boxes you have been doing. Keep up the great work. I am inspired!!!

Gina Pearson

Dani said...

Sheesh! How do you find the time! :)
These are super cute, love the paper.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle - These are a adorable!

Melissa said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Many Blessings,
M.

Becky Elfert said...

These are so cute. I've gotta try it. All your projects are wonderful. Thanks.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love them!! Can't wait to give them a try! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty I love the colors and papers used.. very nice..

Anonymous said...

I just really enjoy all the cute little boxes and gift ideas you create! Thank you so much for sharing them all.

Swedie

Gina Thornton said...

I know I am a few years late...but I love these! I tried to hit the "email me" button but it wouldn't let me. :( I would love the directions if you are still willing to share!
Thanks so much!
Gina
grkiddo at Verizon dot net.