Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Black And White Gift Set"


I found these black and white polka dot tins at Target a while back and decided to make a black and white gift set. I used my left over black and white paper from graduation cards. For this gift set, I made a Wrapped Hershey Bar, Bag Topper with wrapped Hershey Nuggets, Gum Holder, and a Mint box with peppermint sammiches.

Stamps: True Friend
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Scor Pal, Score Tape, Acetate, York Peppermint Patties, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Velcro Dots, Giga and Mega Scallop Ovals, Trident Gum, Hershey Bar, Hershey Nuggets, Crimper, Silver Brads, Ziploc Baggie, SU Black Marker

11 comments:

Bella Rose Creations said...

You are the queen of the gift sets!!! This set absolutely took my breath away!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! What a gorgeous set!!!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic gift set. Love all the punches used.

Gwen said...

this is fabulous!!!! love it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

Alyssa said...

What a great idea! You make me look at everyday items now and see HUGE possibilities! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing all your wonderful talent. I just love to come to your blog every day and see all the great items that you have created.

kathleenh said...

Everything looks so striking in the black and white! Great combo!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This is gorgeous! The black & white looks so classy! Great job!! Hugs!

Rachel said...

wow! this is a gorgeous gift set! love the black and white.

Unknown said...

I love the black and white, this is very pretty. I am going to have to go and see if they have these agian.