Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Belli Challenge # 35 Metal Tags"







This weeks Belli Challenge is Metal Tags. You can find the challenge information here. For my card. I tore the basic black cardstock and added some gingham ribbon. Nothing special, pretty basic. My bow is actually a separate bow that I tied and glue dotted on to the ribbon. I am so bow challenged it isn't funny. The greeting is from Web Wishes, I just inked the Happy Halloween part with a SU black marker. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get it straight. I also used the stamp-a-ma-jig to put the image in the middle of the tag. Best invention ever for stampers I tell ya. If you don't have one and you are tired of crooked images, you should get one. I use mine every time I stamp. It's like my third hand. LOL
check out what the other ladies on the design team created for this weeks challenge.
Chris
Shelly
Ceal
Christi
Holly
Jennifer
Stamps: Tag Time, Web Wishes
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Basic Black
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Metal Tag, SU Markers, Gingham Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

13 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the colors. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute! Great job!

Lorie said...

Adorable!

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Super cute Rochelle!! Love the Halloween colors!

Holly said...

This is so cute! Luv it!

Anonymous said...

This card is so sweet I have this set and love that little witch stamp. I love that you used the stamp positioner it reminds the rest of us to use it and stop being frustrated with crooked impressions. Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Debby said...

To Cute!
Angel hugs
Debby

Ceal said...

Cute Card!

Karen said...

too cute - love her on that little tag!!

Susan Hackney said...

Very cute card! Love the colors.

Alyssa said...

Oh I instantly smiled when I saw this! (And I'm bow challenged, too -- I can totally relate!!)

Cute card!
-Alyssa (SBS10)

Anonymous said...

Very nice...cute card...great colors!