Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Belli Challenge # 34 Hip To Be Square"


Today's Belli Challenge is making a card with squares. I thought I would keep it in the Halloween theme this week. This card was lots of work but it is super cute. This is another one we made in stamp camp. I appoligize for the crooked scan. I was in a hurry to get this posted this morning. I have one daughter home sick today and I have to go my other daughters field trip to the pulbic library. My husband came home from work to stay with Molly so I could go on the field trip. Wasn't that nice. He is busy cleaning and doing laundry. Woo Hoo. He should stay home more often. LOL Ok, gotta run or I will be late.
Stamps: Bitty Boos 2
Paper: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie

Check out what the other ladies on the design team made for this weeks Belli Challenge.
Chris
Holly
Debby
Shelly
Jennifer
Ceal
Christi
Lori
Danita

12 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute is this?! I love it!! Hope you DD gets to feeling better and woohoo for your DH helping out. Have fun on the field trip!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is too cute!! Great job!

Chrissy D said...

Rochelle- This is absolutely adorable!Love the fall colors too. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Dani said...

Fantastic squares! Love this card!

Wanda said...

Oh my, what an adorable card!!! TFS

Lorie said...

Ack! This is so cute! I love all the images!

Debby said...

This is to cute, you all have come up with such neat ideas.
Angel hugs
Debby

Diane said...

That is so neat!! Love all the work you've put into this card,it's
adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great card - thanks for sharing
DianeL

Catherine said...

i love this one =)

Ceal said...

this is so cute! I love it

JoAnna Goodman said...

Hope Molly is better! Love this card, too! Great colors and squares!