Thursday, August 07, 2008

"Too Much TV?....I Don't Think So"


My name is Rochelle Wick and I am a reality show junkie. I don't know about you but I am in love with reality shows. I don't know what it is that attracts me to them. Maybe it is they have better lives than me, maybe their lives are more messed up than mine, maybe it is the Hollywood glamor. I don't know but I am hooked on reality shows. I couldn't find anything to watch on TV the other night so I decided to watch something that I had on the Tivo. As I was scrolling down to pick a show I realized that almost everything that I record is a reality show. I am starting to think that maybe I have a problem. Here are some of the shows that I currently have on my Tivo that I record every episode of. Do you think I have a problem? I think NOT!!! LOL
Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Brooke knows best
Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
Sunset Tan
Date My Ex: Jo & Slade
Denise Richards: It's Complicated
Gene Simmons Family Jewels
The Girls Next Door
Flavor Of Love
Work Out
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
Living Lohan
The Two Coreys

"Ugly Bird" is back. I made this card for a guy birthday card to have on hand for when I need one. I found the paper at my local stamp store. It was in the Beach section but I don't really see beach when I look at it. I paper pieced a small part of the birds belly with the DP
Stamps: Hero Arts, Something To Celebrate
Paper: Really Rust, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Dimensionals, SU Markers, Gold Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

8 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your bird card!

Anonymous said...

I too, love reality shows. I watch "many" of the ones, on your list. But - my fave is: Flipping Out. You missed that one...*giggle*

Love your card!!!

Denise Clark said...

I love the layout on this card just as it is!

Denise

Sandra Smart said...

Cute card, and perfect for a guy.
Too funny about the reality tv thing.
Happy to say I do not have that problem. I have only been watching one show this summer, called Wipeout. Funniest show! And fall and winter, I only watch 2 with my kids, Survivor and American Idol. And that is it for my tv.

kat said...

Love your card, Rochelle; I have that bird set so thanks for more inspiration for using it.

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute!!

Dannette said...

Oh my goodness, I think I have a problem as well cause, I watch everyone of those shows and I actually have 4 or 5 more that I watch! eeekkkss! I have a problem and need help!

Hugs, Dannette

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the reality show thing. I watch all the Bravo shows and can't believe I waste my time watching Jo and Slade, Date my Ex (gag)...but I do. Oh, and Runs House on MTV... that's a good one too.

Love the ugly bird! This is my favorite card so far! Love the colors.