Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Teal Beachy Gift Set"


Tonight I am doing a work shop and this is one of the projects that we are doing. She requested a beachy color scheme with teal. I found some really pretty paper with teals, olives, and some rusty reds. They will be making a wrapper Hershey Bar, gum holder, peppermint sammiches, and a nugget tin. I bought the nugget tins at speciality bottle. The prices are great until you add tax and shipping but they came out to like a dollar something each so that isn't too bad. For example, I ordered 24 of them and the total was $31 something. They will also be doing a stamped candle and beaded pen as part of the gift set. They are also making 12 cards, 6 thank you and 6 birthday. That will be 4 different cards and they will make 3 of each design. My stampin up order is scheduled to be delivered tonight around 6pm which doesn't help me since the party starts at 6. So I had to come up with different cards this week than I had planned. I knew that the whole country was ordering on the first day of the new catalog as well but I was hoping that I would get it in time. I wanted to use the new papers. Oh well, I have some cute cards for them to make and I know they will like them.
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Sparkling Summer
Paper: Taken With Teal, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, DP
Ink: Old Olive, Close To Cocoa
Accessories: Crimper, SU Circle Punches, Giga and Mega Scallop Oval and Scallop Square, Square Punch, Hershey Nuggets, Hershey Bar, Trident Gum, Velcro Dots, York Peppermint Patty, Glue Dots, Word Window Punch, Tacky Tape,

10 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a gorgeous set! I love it!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh what a nice gift, I love the colors!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the color combo! This set looks great!

ssweat said...

I love your blog and this gift set. Where do you find the Trident gum in the 5 piece pack?. I have looked everywhere here in NC.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Cute projects!!! I love the bright colors!!

Angel said...

Greatvgist set and I love the colors. Your group will have lots of fun making these!

Dani said...

Love this idea! What a great gift set! I don't think I've ever seen 5pc gum. But, I've never looked either! LOL! :) Great job!

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love this set Rochelle!! The colors are so fun!

ssweat said...

Thanks Rochelle for the info!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors love it. I bought 50 tins from Speciality Bottle, they have lasted a very long time :) and I use them a bunch.