Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Scor-Mat"


I got my Scor-Mat in the mail the other day. Woo Hoo!! I love it!! It is self healing on one side and the other side is smooth for stamping or crafting. It also fits snug in the recessed area of your Scor-Pal which is great for storing it. I had a chance to use it and I really love it. It also has the measurements in 1/8 increments in the white and one inch in the black. I have been using my creative memories self healing mat for about 8 years and there are no cracks in it at all. It doesn't look brand new anymore but it works like it is. So I am expecting that my Scor-Mat will last just as long or longer. If you have a Scor-Pal, I would suggest investing in the Scor-Mat. Also the summer on line magazine is up on the Scor-Pal website. I don't have any tutorials in this one but there are some neat things in it so check that out too.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I have to get this!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!!!

kat said...

What's not to love about a Penguin, even a glittery one? Great card; love the stamp set.