Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"A Little Late"


This card was my friend Kristine's shoe box swap card at stamp mania back in April. I finally got around to making it. Kristine gave me the supplies to make it and the directions at stamp mania. She had everything stamped for me all I had to do was cut out the images and put the card together. The white on the red heart is embossed with white detail embossing powder It looks so cool and the texture sure adds to the card. I totally forgot that I had it until I was cleaning some of my stamping stuff and I found it. I wish I could come up with something as cool as this card. As much as I love this style I can't seem to do it on my own. I think I am getting this set next time I do an order. I really like it and have seen some super cool cards with it.
Stamps: Always, Print Pattern
Paper: Blue Bayou, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: White Kraft, So Saffron, Blue Bayou
Accessories: White Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Double Stitched Ribbon,

9 comments:

Valerie said...

This card is beautiful I love the colors. I have this set and never used it gonna have to go dust it off! haha!

Melissa said...

Beautifully done Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lauri said...

This is a beautiful card! I agree, this is a gorgeous set and on my list as well!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....such Amazing work!!!!

Mrs. Coleman said...

Rochelle - I LOVE this card! 2 of my customers love this set, I my just have to get it as well!!! Thanks for sharing and for a GREAT blog!
His Hugs & Mine
Rhonda

Chrissy D said...

Rochelle - This is absolutely stunning! The colors are so warm and inviting. You did a FABULOUS job! Thank you for sharing!!!

Kimberly said...

Such a pretty card :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Great color combo, I love this stamp set!