Monday, August 25, 2008

"Ice Cream Chicks"


I think I am going through a pink phase. Everytimg I go look for paper it either has stripes or has some pink in it. I am not a pink person, or at least I never used to be. I really like the fall colors the best. Oh well, I guess we all go through phases right? This is another new stamp from Denami Designs. They have a bunch of new stamps with these little chicks. I thought this one was super cute so of course I had to get it. I also got some of the Christmas chicks. I just couldn't resist. I colored the image with markers and I used yellow stickles on the chicks and red stickles on the cherry. I added some primas and stuck some orange brads inside to match the paper. The image is from Stampendous. Today all the girls are in school all day. Woo Hoo!!! I have a lot of laundry to do and the house needs cleaning from the weekend so I am sure the time will go fast. Now I am gonna have to find a job during the day so I can keep busy. LOL
Stamps: Denami Designs, Stampendous:
Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Only Orange, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Only Orange
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Primas, Orange Brads

9 comments:

Melissa said...

See.......on a deeper level, you love pink! I knew there were multiple reasons why I like you.....you have such great taste!! LOL!

Have a good day,
M.

Catherine said...

how cute is your image, i thought at first they're cupcakes...LOL!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I am lovin' the striped paper! Also, the chicks are too cute!! Great card, Rochelle!!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! I've been on a pink kick lately and am not a pink person either. Isn't that funny?

Anonymous said...

LOL...Too cute!

Lorie said...

You could be going for pink because...it is the BOMB!!! LOL! Great job on this card!

Courtney said...

oh...how...cute!

kat said...

Those chicks are such sweeties! and the card is darling, no matter what color it is!

Youngstown Furniture Assembly said...

Veryy creative post