Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Diaper Fold Pouch"


Last night I decided to try one of these diaper fold pouches. They are pretty easy to make too. It was bigger than I thought it was going to be, which is fine, but I just expected it to be smaller I guess. I am trying something new thing with taking my pictures. What do you think? Do you like the white background? I really love it. I think I am going to keep it.

Paper: 12 x 12 Non SU DP
Accessories: Bone Folder, Primas, Jeweled Brads, Hershey Kisses, Cello Bag, Organdy Ribbon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the white... only drawback for me is that it makes light-colored subject a tiny bit hard to see--like this bag.

First-time poster. I want to thank you for posting those darling popsicle cards months ago. I CASEd them and they're so cute!

Melissa said...

I'm SO going to make one of these!

Many Blessings,
M.

PS - I really like the white background in the pic....

Shelly Koskinen said...

Very cute!!! I love the paper you chose and the flowers...very nice!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This pouch is adorable! Great job!
Thanks also for my little 'goodie' package in the mail! I loved it!!

Gwen said...

That is just adorable...thanks for the link to the tutorial!!

Sandra Smart said...

love it. I made them too but I made the smaller ones. They are super easy!

Unknown said...

I love the project. As for the backgrounds, sometimes I use black and other times white. It depends on what I am trying to get a great photo of.

MNScrapbookmom said...

This is so great !!! Just made one, and it was such a quick design. WOW... Can't wait to use this for an upcoming birthday. :) ¥

Prekrasnoe Mngnovenie said...

Good reading thiis post