Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Belli Challenge #31 Baubles & Bling"


This weeks Belli Challenge is a little different. Chris who is the founder of these Belli Challenges has her own stamps coming out September 1st, how cool is that!! She is designing for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Her first set is called Child of God. This is one of the images from her set. Chris was kind enough to send us all images for this weeks challenge. I used the "bling" to simulate stars in the sky.
Check out what the other members of the design team did with the images.
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Laurie Serino
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Lorie Ames
Shelly Koskinen

Stamps: Child Of God
Paper: Pacific Point, Pacific Point Designer Paper, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Black
Accessories: Bling, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Prisma Colored Pencils

15 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh! This is so sweet!

Chrissy D said...

CUTE CARD!!! Ohhh I love the "stars". That is cool! You did a fabulous job coloring, those colors are so vibrant and wonderful! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Holly said...

Oh I love your bling!!! They are perfect for stars on your blue cardstock!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love it!!

Lorie said...

This is totally great! Good job!

Debby said...

Oh I love this one, love the blues you used. The bling is fantastic.
Angel hugs
Debby

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE that blue! Gorgeous!!!

laurie serino said...

OOOHHH I love your bling pattern, verry cool card !

Ceal said...

Great Job ...I love your bling! looks like stars

Anonymous said...

Oh wow -- I love those "stars". Too clever!!!

Karen said...

now isn't that clever!! love it Rochelle!!

Unknown said...

I love the card!! Specially I lke the way you used the bling. Good job sistah!!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love that prayer as a sentiment too. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sandy said...

Oh, what a great card -- I love the bling!

Danita said...

Rochelle, I LOVE the color!!! Its so bold and bright but great for a boy card!!! I love your bling too, great job!!!