Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Belli Challenge 29~Scallops"


This is what I came up with for this weeks Belli Challenge, which was scallops by the way, not martini's. LOL. You can find more info for this weeks challenge Here. I used a corner rounder to make a scalloped edge on the bottom of the card. I love how it looks. I can't wait until I get the SU scallop border punch. It will be a breeze to do these edges with it, that's for sure. The martini stamp on the background is a Studio G clear stamp and the big one is a Michael's $1 stamp. I also used scallops for the image and the mat. This was a fun card to make. I don't know who I am going to give it to but it was still fun to make.
Stamps: Studio G, Stampendous
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Giga and Mega Scallop Square Punches, SU Markers, Gingham Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

Check out the other design team members challenge cards by clicking on their names and see what they came up with.
Holly Brown
Laurie Serino
Shelly Koskinen
Jennifer Greco
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Danita Hollander

8 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

What a fun card!

Courtney said...

This is great! I love your layout and all those scallops!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Cute card!! I love the scallops.

Chrissy D said...

Fabulous job on the challenge! Love the color combo and all of the scallops and the layering is great too! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Holly said...

Cute and fun card!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!!!

Joanne said...

Really fun card! I love how you scalloped the bottom.

Lorie said...

How cute...I just love it!