Monday, August 18, 2008

"Back To School"


My two little ones went back to school today. It sure is quiet here now. I don't know what to do with myself. Katie goes back next Monday, then all three girls will be gone all day. I am so excited. Molly started 1st grade today and Sarah is starting 2nd grade. Whew, they grow up so fast.

Today I will be prepping for a workshop that I am doing on Thursday so I will share those items this week. I am patiently waiting for my SU order to come in. I ordered on the first day and I need things for Thursday so I hope that my "brown guy" delivers. Otherwise I will have to improvise and I don't really want to do that.
Back to school means more gift items, class room treats, and a lot of fun stuff to share with you. So stay tuned.... this year is gonna be cool. I have lots of new and exciting things to share. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Look at those beautiful girls! Happy back-to-school!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle ROCKS! Think the all nighter zapped MY energy more than her's though. LOL!

Looking forward to your new goodies...and "my" Stampin' Up! order too! Hmmm...Maybe I should make our brown truck guy a Rochelle treat!

Your girls are precious! Enjoy them b/c in a wink you'll be like me ~ grandma status! ;)

tammy

JoAnna Goodman said...

Best wishes to both girls!!

Lorie said...

Awww...aren't they cute! Heres to a great year!

StampaLady said...

Your daughters are beautiful. I visit your blog everyday - I love your blog. You always have beautiful projects and easy tutorials.

kat said...

Your girls are cuties, Rochelle, and I love your project; thanks for sharing! If you get too bored, you know my number!

Bev J. said...

Cute girls and I love their little sandals. Enjoy-they sure grow up fast. Mine are now 47 and 38!!

Latisha said...

how cute are they!!!