Monday, August 04, 2008

"Baby On Board"


So, yesterday I had someone unsubscribe from my blog. When you do that, they give you options to pick why you unsubscribed. She picked "too many updates" Hello!! Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you subscribe to a blog to get e-mail updates when they post something new? Isn't that the whole reason to subscribe to a blog? I just had to laugh.
My friend Angie from MN called me the other day to tell me that her and her husband are expecting their first child in February. I met Angie when I was pregnant with my first almost 14 years ago. I am so happy for her. She has been married almost two years now and now they are starting a family. Congrats Ang! I had to make her a card with my new Bella that I got from my friend Carrie. Thanks Carrie for the Bella, it is coming in handy already.
I like the jeweled brads but I think they are too close. And what would a card be with out stickles? Boring! LOL I think I have a problem with stickles. I just love them sooooo much.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Warmest Regards
Paper: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Punplin Pie
Accessories: SU Markers, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Jeweled Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickles

12 comments:

Gwen said...

So cute!! I have this bella...don't you just love it!!!!
And yes I love a blogg that posts a lot!!! wish I had the time :)

Anonymous said...

this is adorable... love how you colored her and the papers.. wonderful

Anonymous said...

Rochelle.... I'm interested in becoming a demonstrator.... how much do I have to order to stay active??? and how does it all work
Melissa
woodlandcourt@aol.com

Nancy said...

Great card....love it!
Ummm Too many updates?!?! Wish I had that problem. LOL

JoAnna Goodman said...

I am lovin' the pregnant Bella! Great card!!

Sara Paschal said...

This is a wonderful card, congrats to your friend!
Love, Love, Love your blog and I would never unsubscribe :) you do a fantastic job!

BlueRose said...

Well I love your work and I would never unsubscribe. Keep up the great work.

Love your card and congrats to your friend.

Sandra Smart said...

oh my gosh, that is too funny. If you did not update, I would go into withdrawal! LOL!
Love the cute baby card, and congrats to your friend!

Valerie said...

Very cute card she's gonna love it!

Jan Scholl said...

I will unsub from a blog if there aren't updates-guess I better unsub from my own or get my butt in gear.

Another baby to get it right? Warm congrats to the expectees.

Maria H. said...

Too many updates? What kind of person is that? I love updates, so please keep them coming. The card is adorable! Great work!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I love you blog! Keep up the good work! Great Bella card too!