Friday, July 25, 2008

"Clickabella"


I am kinda busy today but I took a little break to make a card. My friend Carrie gave me some new Bella's for my birthday. I got this one, which is clickabella, teddybella (the pregnant bella) and huggybella. The paper I used for this card is Bo Bunny. That is my favorite brand of paper. I love everything they come out with. This paper is double sided and the reverse is the same colors but polka dots. I know there isn't a greeting on this card and this time I did it on purpose. LOL Tonight is family fun Friday so no stamping for me until the kids go to bed. We got rented a movie, got some movie candy, and a couple of the blockbuster tubs of popcorn. Every Friday for family night we either play board games or have movie night. The kids love it and it is at least one night that we all are together. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute Rochelle! I got this image as a RAK and think it's about time to use it!

Many Blessings,
M.

Kimberly said...

That's a wonderful card... I love the clickabella :) I'm so glad I found your blog... I love looking at your creations :o)

JoAnna Goodman said...

I absolutely love the color combo on this card! Bo Bunny is my favorite brand, too!! Great job, Rochelle!