Sunday, June 01, 2008

"Thanks For Letting Me Grow"


I made these pocket cards for the girls teachers. I love forget me nots and I thought it would be perfect for the seed card since the point I am trying to get across is don't forget me. I just printed the greeting on my computer. Super easy, super fast, and super cute.
Cut card stock 9 1/4 x 4 1/4
Score at 3 1/4 and 3 3/4 Round the corners and decorate outside, I used brads to close it but you can use eyelets too.
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP
Accessories: 5/8 inch Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Seed Packet, Corner Rounder

13 comments:

cyndi said...

very very cute!

Deb said...

Super cute - and useful! Always a bonus when it comes to teacher gifts!

Sandra Smart said...

so very pretty. Love how you found the dp to match!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are fabulous and the sentiment is perfect!

Anonymous said...

You make the absolute CUTEST things! I am an Instructional Asst. at an elementary school, so believe me when I say, "They are going to LOVE these." Thanks for sharing all your marvelous ideas, I am going to use some of them for other teachers I work with and my own children's teachers.

Melissa said...

Very sweet Rochelle! These are fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lori A. said...

Love it! Great idea!

Nicole said...

adorable!! and the sentiment is perfect :D

Doris said...

What beautiful pocket cards--I'll be CASEing them soon! Thanks for the idea...

Anonymous said...

These are toooooo cute! What a good idea! Are you going to package or pair them with something else or put them in a card? Thanks for sharing!
Amanda
stitchnaway@carolina.rr.com

Diane said...

What a wonderful idea,now when the teachers watch these flowers grow,they will never forget your daughters!!!

Chris said...

what a great idea!!!

dawnmercedes said...

so simple and so clever! thanks