Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"My Baby Graduated Kindergarten"


This is my baby Molly. She gradutated kindergarten today and it is her 6th birthday as well. What a big day for her. Her dad is out of town this week and she is a big daddy's girl so we got her some flowers from her daddy today to make her feel like he was there. I can't believe that she is going to be a 1st grader. I will have all my girls in school all day now so that will rock! I might have to get a job so I don't go crazy. Or I could stamp all day. LOL

14 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats! You must be happy!

Tru said...

She's adorable, I can't wait til my youngest starts school so I get all day to stamp - although that's still 3 years away yet. Enjoy the peace and quiet.

de said...

What a cutie! I' sure you are so proud!

I like the stamping all day theory... :)

Lauri said...

Congratulations!!!! I would go with stamping all day...

Melissa said...

Go for the stamping all day!!! :-)

Please tell Molly I said good job!

Many Blessings,
M.

Whimsey said...

She's adorable and so grown up!! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Michele
SBS10

Anonymous said...

she is a very pretty young lady, congrats to her being a 1st grader and Happy birthday to her

JoAnna Goodman said...

WOW! What a big day for Molly (and mommy)! She is so adorable! I know she loved the flowers from daddy! Congrats on becoming a 1st grader!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is adorable. Enjoy some quiet time when all the kids go back to school...

Unknown said...

So Cute! Congrats to you Molly enjoy the first grade.

kathleenh said...

What a cutie! Congrats and happy birthday Molly! I vote you stay home and stamp all day.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile just like her mother's. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl! It brought back memories of when my littlest gal graduated Kindergarten and that was 25 years ago now!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!