Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Molly's Birthday Goodie Bag Treats"


I made these quick yesterday for Molly's goodie bags. I wasn't going to do them but of course last minute I decided to make the kids something. I really don't know how many people are coming cause people don't RSVP anymore so I made 20 of each item. I made wrapped Hershey bars, gum holders and peppermint sammiches. The picture isn't that great but they are all bold bright colors. We have a bounce house and a sno cone machine and we are going to grill hot dogs and brats too. I bought lots of bubbles and we are going to have a dance off as well. Today is her party so I have to go for now and get ready. It is from 2:00 to 5:00. We got the bounce house at 10:00am and have it until 8:00pm. I can't wait for the kids to go home so I can bounce. Woo Hoo!
Paper: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Gable Green, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Scor Tape, Hershey Bar, Trident Gum, York Peppermint Patties, Glue Dots

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I couldn't pull this off "quick" . . . would take me at least a week! You're amazing! Sounds like a fun time! Hope Molly enjoys her party! I LOVE the bounce house! I'll be over once the kids are gone, and I'll bounce around in there with you! LOL!

Lauri said...

quick! WOW! We had Vicky's graduation party today and I worked on everything all week!! These are great! Sounds like you will have a great time...bouncing sounds like a lot of fun!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Rochelle! You rock!

Many Blessings,
M.

Latisha said...

cute treats, i hope its a good time

Anonymous said...

Oh Rochelle, you crack me up!!! Now if you invite all those little kids, you know at least one of them has to be a brat, but why would you BBQ him???

Make sure you wear a good bra when you bounce or you might bounce right outta that bouncer!

Nancy

CreativeMish said...

WOW! I love these! Especially the bright colors

Anonymous said...

I love all these bright colors. They are so pretty. And those goodies are cute!
Have fun in the bounce house. And don't get hurt. An adult mother that I know....got in one and fell back down on her ankle wrong! :(

Bella Rose Creations said...

Wow you work quickly! But then again you are an expert at the fun treat bags! I feel your pain...why DON'T people RSVP anymore. I can't tell you how many times I'm in the back room re-organizing party bags cuz not 1-2 (I always make extra) but 5 kids show up unexpectedly. Sigh.

Oh yeah...Happy Belated Birthday!!! Bounce away...it is YOUR BD month too!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time, they are going to love the treats.