Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Birthday Monkey"


I made this card yesterday with my new Stampendous Monkey stamp. I got it from Sandra Smart. Super cute ha? Sandy is so sweet. She is one of my (what my husband calls) "stalkers" LOL and so very generous. Check out her blog if you have time. Another talented lady. So anyway, my mail carrier showed up with a big box for me from Sandy. She wrapped it in brown paper and stamped all over it. It was very cool. I still ripped it open though cause I couldn't wait to see what was inside.

Sandy sent me, the monkey stamp, two journals, a bunch of coasters, accordion thingys that go inside of altoid tins, flower brads, lock and key shaped brads, some embossed cards, stickles (my favorite) the stickles are lavender which is a color I don't own. Stickers, foam letters, and a cute box she decorated and filled it with Ghiradelli Chocolates. The black box that held everything is one of those photo boxes and I am going to store cards inside it. Thanks Sandy!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a great box og gifts - SWEET!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love the stamp -- I got it, too!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable card!!! I just love that stamp.

Have a great day.

Courtney said...

What a wonderful RAK And a gorgeous card too!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh...love the card...so cute!

Whimsey said...

BINGO; you hit the mother load; what a great package from Sandy!!