Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Thinking Of You"


I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. Tony takes the girls out every Mother's Day so I can have some alone time. This year they went to the park, out to lunch, to a movie, and back to the park. I stamped my little heart out while they were gone. We grilled burgers on the grill for dinner. (which is my FAVORITE food evea!) So Mother's Day was good to me. I hope it was good for all you mothers out there as well.
This is one of the cards I made. It's pretty simple but I really like it. I don't know who makes the paper, I always cut off the strip and forget to write it down. The ribbon is some that I got at the Fabric Barn when I was in LA. I sponged some chocolate chip around the white paper and finished it off with three brown brads.
Stamps: Warmest Regards
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Brown Brads, Sponge, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous R.!

Many Blessings,
M.

Courtney said...

This is very cute! And what a wonderful thing for Mother's day! Hmmm... I may have to pass that little bit of info on to my hubby!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun day, and your card is wonderful. I am not sure about the DP maker but I love the paper.

Have a great day!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the color combo on this card! Great work, gal! Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Latisha said...

beautiful card, what a great hubby to give you alone time, great gift!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle -

I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE THIS CARD!!! Should you remember where you found the paper, let me know. I'd love to CASE it.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very pretty card, and paper!

JenniferL. said...

I love this card!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!!