Thursday, May 08, 2008

"Summer Flip Flop"


How cute is this? I am going to do this card for my parks and rec class in June. It just screams summer. The "sandy beach" is torn paper. I don't have a template for the flip flop so what you can do if you want to make one is click on the picture and print it out then cut out the flip flop as your template. I used the rectangle hand punch for the holes for the ribbon. I cut two 2 3/4 inch pieces of ribbon and put one in one bottom hole and then in the top hole, then do the same for the other side. So there will be two pieces through the top hole. I taped the extra ribbon to the back of the flip flop. The cut out flower is adhered with a dimensional and it covers up the hole where the two ribbons meet. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Seeing Spots, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Silver Brad, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional, Rectangle Hand Punch

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card and layout!

Tiffany said...

That is so awesome! Very fun!!!

Have a great day.

Alhambra Club said...

Love those flip flops fantastic.

Melissa said...

So cute! I'm going to try it myself!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Too cute!

Courtney said...

Very cute!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Too cute! Great job, as always!