Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"I'ts Never Too Early To Think About The 4th Of July"


At least that is what my friend Margaret says. LOL If you are out and about this weekend and happen to see some of this garland you should pick a pack up. I have a fun 4th of July project to show you next month. You should also get some red, white, and blue pattern paper and some packs of lifesavers. With out giving the whole project away, I also got some red tin buckets from the $1 spot at Target to put all the fun stuff in. I found the garland at Party America. They have all there summer stuff out right now so I bought it right away so I wouldn't be looking for it next month. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! I'm a 4th of July baby and can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Too cool! We are having a 4th of July Party this year. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!