Monday, May 12, 2008

"Bees And Bows"


I made this card with my new stampendous stamp. Are these bees cute or what? I colored them with markers and added some stickles on the wings. The greeting is a retired hostess set. So many sayings. I thought it was perfect for the bees. I have two kids home sick today and my husband went out of town for work. AGH!! Something is going around at school. When my daughters teacher called to send her home, she said that she has 6 kids out already today and Sarah makes 7. So I put her in my room with the tv and a bottle of water. Maybe I will get to stamp since everyone will be resting.
Stamps: Stampendous, So Many Sayings
Paper: Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Nestibilities, Stickles, SU Markers, 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute card! I love those bees. I recently bought a bunch of those stamps. Very fun!

Have a good afternoon and I hope your kids feel better.

Melissa said...

Toooooo cute Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lisa Hetrick said...

Love these bees. They are so cute. Love all the colors, too. Hope your family is on the mend. I think I might have to get that Stampendous set now. :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

The card is adorable! I love the bees! Hope the girls get better!

Courtney said...

Adorable, Rochelle!

Latisha said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle -

I'm sorry to hear your girls aren't feeling well. I hope they're up and about, soon.

I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE your bees. I have a couple of them myself, but not this one. *UGH* - Looks like I'll be adding a new one to my collection...*smile*

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very cute! Hope the kids are feeling better soon!

Kim's Korner said...

I think this is the stamp that I just ordered. I can't wait till it comes so that I can case this card from you. I love your blog.

Sara Frawley said...

I have quite a soft spot for ladybugs... this card is darling!