Monday, May 26, 2008

"And The Winners Are....."

I hope you all had fun last week. I know I sure did. I used a random number generator to pick the winners. Which was the easy part. The hard part was counting the comments to find the names. But I counted them twice to make sure and here are the winners of the blog candy.

Cyndi was the winner of the Stickles!
Sara in WI is the winner of the beaded pen kit
Sandra Smart is the winner of the beaded pen kit
Sherry Yeager is the winner of the Cuttlebug Folders
Denise from Oregon is the winner of the stamps
Kathleenh is the winner of the Scor-Pal
Congratulations ladies. Shoot me an e-mail with your address so I can send out your goodies.

12 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

What??? I am soooooo excited! Cannot wait to make one of those beaded pens, and I cannot believe I actually won! Oh Rochelle, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle -

I just wanted to thank you again for the opportunity to win such awesome goodies!! I had a lot of fun seeing what you had on your blog each day (as always!) and it was great to get on today and see who won. Congrats to all the lucky ladies!!! Thanks Again!

Amanda from WV

Unknown said...

Congrats to you once again on your blog and to your readers who have won some awesome supplies.

Have a Safe and Happy Memorial DAy!

kathleenh said...

OMG! Are you kidding me?! I have never won blog candy before. Now I've scored big! lol. pun intended. I'm e-mailing you my information. Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle -

Again, THANK YOU, for having such AWESOME Blog Candies, to celebrate your milestone. Since, this is how you celebrate your 200,000 posts, I can't wait to see what you'll be giving away at One-Million posts.

CONGRATS!!! to ALL the winners...and ENJOY your prizes.

Margaret S

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...something MUST be wrong...I didn't see my name anywhere!!!!

Seriously, congrats to the winners!!

Nancy in OC

Lauri said...

Congratulations to everyone! and congratulations to you on your successes in blogland!

Nancy said...

Congrats to all the ladies who won! Enjoy your new toys.

dawnmercedes said...

Congrats to the ladies that won! Thanks to the hostess with the mostess!

cyndi said...

wow! did i really win? yippee for me and thanks for the blog candy! yeahaw!

Lori A. said...

Congrats to the winners!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Congrats to everyone!! What super blog candy to win!!