Tuesday, April 08, 2008

"Gift Set Gum Holder"


I made these for some gift sets that I am working on. The colors are so springy. I love making the gum holders, they are so fun. The only downfall of them is that they make the whole gift sets smell like what ever kind of gum you use. Here are the directions for making the gum holders.

Stamps: Bud Basics, Mixed Bouquet (blue circle)
Paper: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, Word Window Punch, Velcro Dots, Trident Gum, Scor Tape

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!! Those are so cute...*smile* I love your Springy color choices. Thanks, for adding the link, for the directions.

Margaret

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle, time and time again, these are my favorite thing to make, because they always turn out so cute. Yours look AWESOME!! I love the spring colors. Great job!

Melissa said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to see the whole gift set!

Many Blessings,
M.

Robyn said...

Those are so super cute!! I love the colors you chose. Very bright and happy!

Nicole said...

So adorable! I had to case you :D