Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Flowahbella"


Hey everyone, how are y'all doing today? I am great!! I decided to change the background of my blog. I really liked the black because it made everything POP, but I have had several readers (and my husband) say that it hurts their eyes. I decided to change it to a white background and I will most likely change the background of the cards too. So what do you think?
My friend Kristine gave me a ginormous box of pattern paper and I found both of these in there. I stamped the Bella on the celery pattern paper and cut the dress out and pieced them on. Super easy and I love how it looks. The white actually came embossed with the dots. How cool is that? I got the celery 5/8 inch ribbon at the fabric barn. I really am lovin' the 5/8 inch ribbon. And of course I had to add stickles on the flowers. Don't-cha love stickles? I didn't put a greeting on this card. I will wait until I am going to use it and then put one on. I find that works good for me. I hope you all have a great day and I will see you tomorrow with a treat box for Hershey kisses.
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, Grosgrain Ribbon

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it Rochelle! I haven't done a Bella card in a while and think it's high time I do!

Many Blessings,
M.

PS - I like both backgrounds so I'm not much help.....

Anonymous said...

Love the new background! So much eazier to read.

Eveline said...

Hi Rochelle, I have been following your blog for a while now. I like what you make. And I like the white background better than the black one.

Lisa Hetrick said...

I have this Bella. Love the Green color combinations. Looks like so much fun. Lisa SBS10

JoAnna Goodman said...

I am lovin' the new look! Great card, too! I always love the Bellas!

Anonymous said...

I almost didn't know whose blog I was on with the new background! I'm okay either way, but sometimes it's nice to have a fresh, new look, right? :) Great card - love the paper piecing on the Bella!

Anonymous said...

Darling card! I also like the new blog look.

ThreadCatcher said...

I'm so glad you changed you black background. I love to visit your site but it was so hard on my eyes. I thought it was just me though so never wanted to complain. Love the work you do, thanks for sharing. jmniffer

Doris said...

Your blog has a bright new look, so much easier on the eyes. The black was hard for me too, but I didn't want to complain. It didn't stop me from checking in almost every night though! Keep up the good work--you are an inspiration!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I actually like the black background better, was easier for me to read. But lots of people seem to like the white better, huh.

Pretty card. I have some of this celery paper left, but only a little bit. Love the embossed bottom!