Sunday, March 09, 2008

"We Have Visitors"

My parents are visiting us for a week so I don't have anything to post today. I will be finishing up two gift sets that my mom wants me to make and I will also be making some kind of candy holder for my mom to take back to MN for my nephew's pre school class for Easter so I will have something soon.

Also, I am such a DORK!!! My daughter was looking at the chipboard card I posted yesterday and she was like. Did you notice that you put the U and the 2 backwards on your card? I was like, What? so when I looked at it I noticed that It says Birthday hugs and wishes U 2 instead of Birthday hugs and wishes 2 U. LOL oh well. I guess I will have to flip that 2 to the other side of the U. AGH!!!

10 comments:

Lauri said...

How funny! I looked at the card and did not even notice....I guess I knew what you meant! Have a great week! You have so much energy, can you send some my way!!

; )

crazy4mycrafts said...

I second that comment! Package up some of that energy and send it my way!!! Have fun with your family!

Lee said...

That chipboard is adorable.......and I didn't notice that either!! Leave it to our kids!! Aren't we glad we have their much less cluttered brains??!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Hope you enjoy your parents visit this week! How funny about the card! I didn't catch it either!

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

What a blessing to have your parents visit. Enjoy the time. It's always nice when family travels so far to visit. I did notice the card but knew what you meant. Oh, you could keep the card for twins. LOL

Lori A. said...

Haha! How funny - I didn't even notice that!

Velta said...

What a smart girl you have, cause I never noticed it :)

Melissa said...

Oh for the love of Pete - I didn't notice it either! :)

Many Blessings,
M.

Chris said...

enjoy your company!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Have a nice visit with your parents! You daughter is pretty sharp, I didn't notice either!