Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Scratch-n-Sniff Orange"


Another scratch-n-sniff card we made in stamp camp. This was inspired by a couple different cards on scs. Directions for the scratch-n-sniff card found here. I like the oranges as a scallop border even if mine are a little crooked. I am picking up my tart and tangy set today from my demo and I am going to stamp tonight. I am also getting some sale-a-bration sets and paper and striped ribbon. I need to start preparing for my parks and rec stamp class in April. I have one card prepped and another almost prepped. Still working on some ideas.
Stamps: Celebrate Everything, Tart and Tangy
Paper: Only Orange, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange, Versamark
Accessories: Tangerine Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Sugar Free Jell-O, Heat Gun, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches

4 comments:

Lee said...

Absolutely CUTE!!! I am lovin' that scratch-n-sniff idea...I have got to try that soon!!!

Chris said...

this is very cute...where do you find all the time to stamp? cuz i feel like i do not use my time wisely, cuz i get nothing done....i goot get rid of my boys!!! LOL

JoAnna Goodman said...

I'm lovin' the orange! You did a great job!

Amy said...

this is adorable. I love it. I have this set and need to play with it some more!