Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Rub On Cards"


Here are the two rub on cards I made at stamp camp. They were really hard to photograph. I scanned them first and white one was great but the black one didn't scan well at all so I took a picture of them. These were really fun to make. We used the three for you punch for the flowers. We could use any color we wanted to for an accent. I picked rose red because I liked how it went with the black. I think I will have to do more things with rub ons. They are pretty cool.
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rose Red
Accessories: Rub On's, Three For You Punch, Black Brads, Black and White Gingham Ribbon.

6 comments:

Alex said...

Very pretty! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

Fab-u-lous!

Many Blessings,
M.

JenniferL. said...

These are wonderful! I am anxiously awaiting my rub-ons.

Unknown said...

I love both of the cards, very nice!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

These are just beautiful! Love the rose flower accents too! I will be casing these!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love rub-ons! These cards look great, Rochelle!!