Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Roses in Winter Gift Sets"


My parents are leaving today so I had to get these done so my mom could take them back with her. She is giving them to her two friends that threw her retirement party. I finished them up this morning. Nothing like waiting until the last minute ha? By now you all know that this is my favorite gift set to make. I could make this one every day. I love the colors and the stamps. I don't know if you can see the glitter but there is stickles on all the roses and in the center of all the white flowers. It is so pretty. The card holder holds 6 cards plus envelopes. I put three birthday cards and three thinking of you cards inside. The other items are a, RSVP Pen, gum holder, Wrapped Hershey Bar. Click on the highlighted ones for directions. I will be doing a tutorial for the card holder very soon. Stay Tuned.
Stamps: Roses in Winter, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Accessories: Word Window, Tacky Tape, SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, Velcro Dots, Crimper, White and Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodge Podge Hardware, Ziploc Baggie, Brads, Address Labels, Micro Beads, Heat Gun, Tacky Tape Sheets, RSVP Pen, Dimensionals, Trident Gum, Hershey Bar, Hershey Nuggets, Giga and Mega Scallop Oval, Stickles, Scor-Pal

11 comments:

Denise G said...

Love the card set. Thank you for sharing. It is very nice.

Lee said...

Oh my GOODness Rochelle!!! These are absolutely stunning!!! What an elegant gift set!!!

Sandra Smart said...

What a beautiful gift set! And I had to laugh about your birthday card....leave it to a child to correct the parent...they just love to do that, don't they? :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Another great set Rochelle.

Velta said...

What a wonderful gift set to give...this is just beautiful. I am looking forward to the tutorial on the card holder. TFS

Anonymous said...

This set is just gorgeous..wow!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set!!!

Melissa said...

Sigh......these are my favorite!

M.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Just beautiful!! I love your gift sets.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love this set, too! I always turns out beautiful! You did a great job, Rochelle!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!