Monday, March 31, 2008

"I'm So Vain..."


You probably think this post is about me...
Ok, I am really not vain, just funny. Since I have been in a slump lately I thought I would do something to make me laugh. Well, I did it. I think this is pretty funny. I decided to make these for my friends that I meet at stamp mania in a couple weeks. I hope they think it's as funny as I do.

I printed my face on address labels and wrapped them around Hershey Nuggets. Here is a close up of me! Um... I mean the bag topper. Some other ideas you can do are print out your kids graduation picture and put them on nuggets and have them in a bowl at the grad party, wedding favors of the bride and groom. Babies first birthday's or any birthday. Or just print yourself and pass them out to your friends like I am doing. Ha ha ha. Good Times! I hope you all got a laugh today. I know I am still laughing.
*I have a card making program to print the labels. I use Borderbund and American Crafts*

19 comments:

Melissa said...

I'll bet they'll get a kick out of it too! Way to go!

Many Blessings,
M.

Andrea said...

I love this! What a great idea. My youngest son would love to take candy with his picture on it to school for his birthday! Thanks for sharing!!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humour and I really enjoy reading your blog entries! Life is not always a bowl of cherries, but it sure is a sweeter ride if we are able to enjoy ourselves along the way. Keep up the great work!! :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

You go girl! I love it!!

Latisha said...

Awesome!! The next time my husband deploys I should do this to all the candy I send him with hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea--too bad i don't have a grad this year--hopefully i will remember this for next year!!

Lauri said...

How funny!!!! Yes, this made my day, and congratulations on your award from Joanna!

Anonymous said...

I continue to love your blog and super-cute ideas :)

HRCarol

cyndi said...

too too cute! that is a great idea for party favors though! thanks!

Unknown said...

LOL! This is a great idea, here I thought it was all about ME!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, you keep having these excellent ideas! My son is graduating from college this year! You are a genius! Mary

Unknown said...

ok, computer stupid here.... how do you print picture on labels? It is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool... my kids would die if I did this, but I love it! Love your blog and just to let you know, I've tagged you!

Anonymous said...

I did this last month for Valentines Day! I am a Realtor, I put my photo on labels, my company information was on the ends, wrapped around. I put them in baggies and handed them out in an area I market heavily! I laughed and laughed when I thought of this idea...so cool!

Shellie Shufelt said...

This is an awesome idea for graduation! Thanks for the idea...I will be doing this for my son this year (if I can figure out how to get his picture on the label!). Shellie

Sandra Smart said...

OMG, yes, this is too funny! But I like it!

kathleenh said...

I LOVE this idea! What a great party favor for your kids, or a grad party like you said, a baby shower, bridal shower. Great Idea!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

This would be so great for the bridal shower that I am doing next month!

Kristine said...

OMGosh...this is tooo fun!! Funny also, but what a great idea! :D I know some people having celbrating their 10th wedding anniversary at our church with a reception for friends and family and this would be such a great thing to do! :D THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!